With 513,000 Instagram followers, Beginning Boutique is one of Brisbane's most-loved fast fashion stores. Right now they're hiring a marketing co-ordinator for their South Brisbane office. Here's what you need to know:
BB is a dynamic company with a passion to take over the world one amazing customer experience at a time. With a community of over 1 million fans, 500,000 visits a month and a growing revenue we are one team you want to be on.
Our perfect marketing manager would have a passion for:
- UX and customer experience on the website
- paid digital marketing experience with an edge for driving ROI
- understanding and a love for customer database segmentation and automation
- a drive for promotions and making the shopping experience incredible
- a passion for business and achieving business goals
- planning events and partnerships with our pr co-ordinator
You will be working with our team but will not have a specific team to manage. Your role will be instantly actionable and show results in real time.
Your creative team is in house and amazing. Our office atmosphere is dynamic and fun. This role suits someone with a love for life. This role would be the perfect fit for someone with strong digital skills and an ability to learn on the job as a lot of what we are doing has never been done before.
Your resume must include 2 references and a cover letter with your favourite promotion you have ever run.
Only successful applicants will be emailed. Please do not be offended :)
Also you must have at least two years experience at a major level role to be considered. This is a major role and you will need this experience to support you.
Photos: West End Magazine