Luxury Australian fashion label, Carl Kapp, is seeking a sales and public relations coordinator. Keep reading for the full job description.
We have a very discerning clientele in love with our beautiful fabrics, cut and finish. If you love high-end fashion, have exceptional sales and public relation skills and have immaculate presentation we would love to hear from you.
To be considered for this role, you must have experience in PR, retail, within a fashion label. Your strategy and experience will include driving change and managing business growth including budgets, PR, marketing and sales which will deliver a direct contribution to the bottom-line.
· Responsible for creating, allocating and reaching monthly and fiscal year sales budgets in retail store.
· Booking, managing and selling collections
· Generating new business opportunity
· Proactively analysing market and consumer trends domestically
· Providing customer support
· Setting and analysing budgets season-on-season
· Detailed feedback at the conclusion of each seasonal sell
Public relations duties
· Build and maintain media relationships
· Managing samples and orders
· Be the first point of contact for Public Relations for our brands
· Keep our contact and feature records updated on a regular basis
· Weekly public editorial forecasting to Directors
· Ensuring all activities carried out are aligned to the label
Desired skills and experience
What we are looking for:
- Excellent sales skill in high-end Fashion
- Immaculate grooming and presentation.
- Sales driven, striving to exceed sales targets every month.
- Professional phone manner.
- Naturally outgoing personality. You must love dealing with our loyal clients and establish professional relationships. The Carl Kapp customer expects informative, intelligent and friendly service.
- Minimum two years sales or retail experience in fashion.
- Minimum two years PR experience in fashion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Honest and reliable.
- Love of fashion.
- Natural sense of style and styling high-end customers.
Apply now by emailing email@example.com.