Dropbox Sydney Needs a Distribution Manager
Dropbox Distribution Manager (Sydney)
Sales Team | Sydney, Australia
Our Sales team shares Dropbox for Business with enterprises around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic Sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
As the Partner Sales Manager- Distribution you will be working to execute the partner business plans at Distribution and ensuring that forecasts and sales targets are met in addition to key metrics such as reach, frequency and yield. To this end you will execute internal readiness efforts for sales and technical teams, ensuring that channel recruitment efforts such as bootcamps are executed to plan and objective, recruited partners are onboarded and activated to sell; campaigns and promotions are ‘always on’ and driving sales and pipeline level.
- Manage the partner business plan to success.
- Execute all campaigns, promos and documented initiatives to plan around readiness and enablement both at distribution and the channel
- Responsible for securing all metrics around RFY, marketing and investments.
- Deliver sales forecasts to 5%+/-
- Proactively put in place correction of errors plans in the case of where the plan/ initiative is not meeting success.
- Meet all Conditions of Satisfaction for the partnership (COS).
- Demonstrated ability to drive results and positive outcomes at Distribution (3–5 years experience).
- Fluent in Distribution economics and incentive levers.
- Where Dropbox invests, you are accountable for ensuring that that investment support plan and brings back the strongest ROI.
- Great presentation and communication ability.
- Superb organizational ability- you are very detail oriented!
- Demonstrates strong cross team/ cross functional management and collaboration ability
- Fluent in Cloud business models and industry trends as well as articulating and documenting Cloud economics and business metrics
- Strong insights and contacts within theAustralia and New Zealand Channel and with MSPs specifically