Uber is a technology company. Uber is about applying mobile technology, data-driven decision making, and world-class operations teams to solve a massive, offline problem: urban transport. These are early days. Come join us, and help us build a new fabric for urban logistics that is redefining the way people experience and get around a city.
We are seeking a sharp, personable, highly organised Operations Coordinator to support the Sydney City Team as we continue to grow our presence. This is an opportunity to work with a stellar operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber. Are you ready to launch your career? Keep reading.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the operations of your city’s Partner Support Centre
- Be responsible for management and quality control of contractors
- Onboard partners onto the Uber system
- Maintain and organize partner documentation
- Own partner support interactions and strive to improve them
- Have the opportunity to lead projects you are interested in
- Work closely with the driver operations and logistics teams to streamline processes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Strong undergraduate degree (recent graduates encouraged to apply!)
- 1-2 years of operations / client-facing management (internships included)
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously, and own and complete projects
- Be a problem solver at heart
- An interest in and passion for Uber
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Learn from the best. Team members come from tech companies to Banking to IT to Marketing
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in an energised office environment.
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- Monthly gym, mobile, and healthcare reimbursement.